All reservation requests must be made through the Andlinger Center for Energy and Environment website.
We do not accept reservations more than three (3) months in advance from departments and organizations outside of the School of Engineering.
- To request use of ACEE rooms including the Maeder Hall Auditorium, please fill out the online form at: http://ledslgd.com/building/room-reservation/
- If the room is available, your reservation will be confirmed within two (2) business days via email. ACEE reserves the right to refuse any request for any reason.
- All rooms are kept locked when not in use. You must pick up the key or key card from ACEE 113 on the day prior to your event (before 5:00 p.m. on Friday for a weekend event) and return it immediately afterwards. Your chartstring will be charged $15 for each key/ key card not returned within 5 business days of your event.
- If your event falls on a weekend or after normal business hours, you must fill out the lock/unlock request form and fax it to Public Safety 48 hours before the event to ensure that the exterior doors of ACEE are open.
- Last-minute cancellations are discouraged and could jeopardize future reservation requests.
SETUP, CLEANUP, & CATERING
- Your organization is responsible for making all setup, cleanup, and catering arrangements.
- If your event is in Andlinger 102, 103 or the auditorium, please direct your attendees to enter the exterior doors of Maeder Hall, near the corner of Prospect and Olden. The rooms are located just inside this door. Please provide any food vendor with this information as well.
- If your event will be catered, someone from your organization must be present when the caterer arrives. Your caterer should communicate directly with you, not ACEE.
- Contact Building Services at (609) 258-3490 should you wish to discuss special setup arrangements – one week advanced notice is required. For complete event support services and policies, including requests for banquet tables & chairs, table cloths, trashcans, etc., please visit Facilities Event Support.
- The Maeder Hall kitchen may be used, however, you may not store food items in the refrigerator or on the counters after your event has ended – anything left over will be thrown out. Please coordinate with your caterer to pick up their service items (including any tables, chairs, china and linens) immediately after the event.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the auditorium.
- If your event will take place in the auditorium, please contact Building Services and request that they clean the space following your event.
- Please leave the room the way you found it. Building Services will clean up after your event (provided you have requested them to do so); however, as a courtesy to them, we ask that you remove or throw out whatever items possible before leaving the room. Events may often occur immediately after yours, and it makes the setup process easier if you leave the room in good condition.
- In addition, for events taking place in the auditorium, please send a room conditioning request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure that the room is set at a comfortable temperature for your event.
- Training for use of the A/V equipment is essential.AV equipment in the ACEE conference rooms and Maeder Hall, are not supported by Media Services. Please contact Maureen Novozinsky at (609) 258-7503, at least one week prior to your event to set up an appointment.
- ACEE is not liable for anything lost or stolen from the room. All personal items and rental equipment left unattended, at any time, are the sole responsibility of your organization.
- If you plan on setting up a table outside of a conference room, you must indicate this in your request.
- No one is permitted to move/rearrange the tables & chairs in the conference rooms and adjacent public areas; your organization agrees that it will be financially responsible for any damage to the facility or the equipment in the room.